Never Ever Give Up In Life!!

>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When one fall down, the question is when and how long can he coming back? Stand back? Be the man again. It is not easy. The word success or suvival here play a hard time for me to figure it out. It fact, I would never say I am near to these words. I am not even close. But I never give up. I need to try again and again until I see the rope, the line and the hope of it.

There are so many challenges in life. Some we can tolerate and some is not. Some people thinks that we should stops it because we are young and inexperienced and unmatured. But it doesnt mean that this elder generation is a better tryer also at times. It does have a gap of experience but no one can compare of anyone experience to undergo it. We should not and can never compare as there are rule in life. No same parameter. We are govern by our attitude and mood. Most important is our heart to do something.

Like me, when I was an engineer I felt that my passion is not there although I have studied for 4 long years it is not there when I am working. I wont say it is bad but it does give me an impact. I wont say that my engineering degree gave me a better edge also. Whatever it is, we must not give up in everything.


The best thing we should not give up is giving hope and care to the people. We are not alone. If we are rich today, we might not be happy. Even if today we have cancer, we would not be the saddest people in life. Life also move on. Our action speak for ourselves of who we are.

Sincerely,
Bernard

0 comments: